Type of Job
About the job
We are a fast-growing company with a single lofty goal: to bring personal aviation to the general public. Innovating at the leading edge of electric aviation technology, we have developed MAV Drone, the world’s first ultralight all-electric quad-copter VTOL personal aircraft. Join us in ushering in a new age of aviation.
OFFICE MANAGER – MAV
At MAV, smooth processes and systems are critical to our success. We’re in need of an office manager with excellent organizational skills and a personal disposition to keep them thriving. The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come their way. You’ll be a strong and reliable support to company operations, maintaining and creating procedures, communication, and safety. Not only will your efforts allow us to achieve organizational efficiency, you will nurture the pleasant work environment our people love.
Objectives of this Role
· Ensure peak organizational operations and provide preventative measures by identifying issues
· Implement established policies and procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational flow when identified
· Coordinate internal and external resources, and cultivate relationships with vendors
· Oversee office interactions, responding to requests and questions
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
· Maintain office efficiency by maintaining appearance of common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing filing systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment
· Oversee the day-to-day activities of the office, keeping management informed of performance with routine and requested reporting
· Provide direct administrative supports as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, maintaining files and records, mailing and shipping packages, and updating contact database and employee list
· Oversee logistics for industry trade events
· Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery as needed
· Manage all aspects of the office’s space/infrastructure planning (moves, adds, and changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions as requested.
Please note this job description is not designed to over or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
MAV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MAV does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Skills and Qualifications
· 2+ years of office management experience
· Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
· Advanced computer skills and experience with online platforms
· Proficiency with G Suite of tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Previous success in office management
· Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
· Experience developing internal systems
· Ability to handle confidential information
Paid Sick Time Off
Bonuses based on KPIs
We are a fast-growing company bringing personal aviation to the general public. Innovating at the leading edge of electric aviation technology, we have developed MAV Drone, the world’s first ultralight all-electric quad-copter VTOL personal aircraft. Join us in pioneering in a new age of aviation.
1900 Camden Ave, San Jose, CA 95124, USA